Volunteer at the La Mancha Wetlands!
We need volunteers for the following projects
- Planting trees and native plants
- Constructing, painting and intsalling bat houses
- Constructing and installing piezometers
- Building trails
- Constructing and installing the boardwalk
- Installing signs
- Helping with monthly monitoring
- Leading monthly public tours of the project
- Installing vehicle barriers
- Removing salt cedars and other non-native plants
If you want to volunteer or for updates on our upcoming volunteer weekend and campout contact Peter by calling (575)522-5552 or by email at email@example.com.